Patagonia Descensionist 40L Backpack Lime Blue
- Burly shell fabric resists abrasion
- Rugged 420-denier recycled nylon shell resists abrasion and the elements without weighing you down
- Highly breathable harness and back panel made for long approaches
- Roll-up closure handles smaller loads and expands to accommodate larger days
- Snow safety tool pocket with organizer pouches
- Internal and external ice tool carry options
- Dynamic strap system carries skis and snowboards in an upright or cross A-frame position, but is removable to save weight
- Accessory pocket inside the snow safety tool pocket keeps a ski strap and snow science essentials close at hand
- Body: 100% recycled nylon ripstop with PU coating
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with PU coating
- Body fabric is certified bluesign approved
- Weight: 1.166 g
- Volume: 40 litres
Clothes that meet the highest standards in terms of functionality, respect for the environment and commitment to future generations, health and safety. The bluesign concept has been constructed around five principles: resource productivity, consumer safety, air emission, water emission and occupational health and safety.
Quick OverviewA backpack ready to go with you whenever you need it.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.