Patagonia Snowbelle Regular Trousers Black Women
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-ply 70% recycled polyester micro twill fabric with waterproof and breathable protection
- Mesh lining keeps you warm and removes moisture
- The webbing side on the rear yoke holds the pants securely
- Inner thigh mesh lined vents discharge heat and prevent snow
- Waist details: Brushed knit lining that absorbs moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize the fit. Two-button zippered loops
- Two mid-thigh zippered cargo pockets
- Hidden RECCO reflector
- Weight: 621 g
- 2-ply micro twill, 4.7 oz 75 denier 100% polyester with a DWR finish
- Lining and leg openings: 2.5 oz 100% polyester knitting mesh
- Waistband lining: 3.8 oz 100% polyester brushed knit
- Leg gaiters 3.2 oz 100% polyester plain weave with DWR finish
- Insulation: Thermogreen 40g 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Gaiter and waist lining fabrics are certified as bluesign
The Bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the global focus on industrial standards, not only has the final consumer's safety been taken into account but also other aspects including workplace health, water emissions and air emissions. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent Bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
RECCO is a rescue system that allows you to be located in case of avalanche or loss in mountain expeditions at high altitudes. It uses a system based on reflectors that make it possible for you to be located by a team of professionals thanks to a radar. The reflector consists of a small electronic piece that weighs less than four grams with a thin copper antenna and a diode that echoes and doubles the signals sent out by detectors. It is covered by an external protective rubber layer that gives it its recognisable capsule shape. It is practically indestructible. The reflector does not send out signals, meaning it does not require energy source.
Quick OverviewGet maximum comfort and protection for your skiing days.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.