Patagonia Untracked GORE-TEX Jacket Orange
- GORE-TEX 3-layer stretch fabric Limber
- Fair Trade Certified Stitching
- Multifunctional hood design: two-way adjustable fixed hood compatible with helmet with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. Cohaesive integrated drawstring locking system on hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Waterproof zippers: waterproof, coated zippers with slim zipper installation reduce bulk and weight. Vislon zippers on center front and chest pockets are durable and easy to use
- Deep zips: underarm zips quickly release heat. Adjustable low profile cuffs that secure over or under gloves
- Low profile dust seal: Adjustable dust seal can be cinched for a tight seal or lays flat when not in use. Center back strap loop connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Six zippered pockets: two hand warmers, one media pocket with secure media pocket with cable routing, one internal storage pocket, one internal pocket and one pass pocket on left forearm
- Built-in RECCO reflector
- Weight: 743 g
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish design
Garments made with GORE-TEX fabrics offer long-lasting waterproof and windproof protection and optimal breathability. They are resistant products that maximise the protection and user comfort. Available in 2 and 3 layer versions. The 2-layer construction used in GORE-TEX products is ideal for a wide variety of outdoor activities. A GORE-TEX membrane attaches to the outer material and is protected on the inside by an additional lining. This separate lining guarantees greater comfort and a more versatile use. The GORE-TEX 3-layer products are versatile, comfortable and extremely soft. A GORE-TEX membrane attaches directly to the outer fabric and to the inside lining. GORE-TEX products with 3 layers are designed to reduce the number of layers and increase freedom of movement.
Technology developed at the end of the 70s and improved over the years. It is an avalanche rescue system that allows victims to be located through a radar. It consists of two parts: the radar detectors that rescue teams carry and the passive reflectors that don't send out signals and which are incorporated in some jackets, trousers, helmets and even boots. The reflector consists of a small electronic piece that weighs less than four grams with a thin copper antenna and a diode that echoes the signals sent out by detectors. It is covered by a protective rubber outer coating which gives it its well-known long capsule like shape. It is practically indestructible. The reflector does not send out signals, meaning it does not require energy source.
Quick OverviewThe Fair Trade Certificate guarantees that the manufacturers of this model have been well remunerated in the production of the product.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.