- Type of rope: (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
- Percentage of the cover: 40 %
- Number of falls factor 1.77: 7
- Static elongation: 7.6 %
- Dynamic elongation: 32 %
- Shock force: 8.8 kN
- Design: 40 spindles
- Materials: polyamide
- Length: 70 m
- Total weight: 4060 g
- Weight per meter: 58 g
- Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Thick cover offering excellent abrasion resistance
- Very good diameter/durability ratio
- Reinforced durability thanks to Duratec Dry treatment
- UltraSonic Finish: At the end of the string, the core and sheath are joined together by an ultrasonic finish called UltraSonic Finish. Allows for increased durability and prevents the rope tip from splitting open
- Flexible rope that makes it easy to wind up the devices for securing
- EverFlex treatment: specific heat treatment that stabilizes the yarns and makes the rope more homogeneous
- Provides excellent hand hold and consistent handling over time
- Duratec Dry treatment for use on rock, mixed, snow or ice: water-repellent treatment that makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion.
- Handling, hand hold and characteristics are retained longer even in cold and wet conditions
- ClimbReady folding: specific folding so that the rope is always ready for use. Prevents incorrect unfolding manoeuvres by the user and increases longevity
- 40-spindle grip for greater control
- Middle Mark: marks the middle of the rope to facilitate manoeuvres
*This item cannot be returned for size change, unless faulty.
Quick OverviewIn the Petzl range you will find the rope that meets your needs, whether it is a single rope, a double twin or a rope with a multi-type certification, always with the Petzl quality and guarantee.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.