- Materials: high density polyester tape, closed cell foam
- Certification: CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Size: 1 and 2
- Waist circumference: 1 (65-96 cm)
- Waist circumference: 2 (76-107 cm)
- Thigh contour: 1 (48.5-59 cm)
- Thigh contour: 2 (54-67 cm)
- Weight: size 1 - 490 g
- Weight: size 2 - 540 g
- Warning, harness measurements vary depending on the model
- Robust construction adapted to summer and winter activities
- Belt equipped with two Doubleback buckles for easy adjustment and centering of the harness: the equipment rings remain in the optimum position
- Adjustable leg loops for easy adjustment of the harness according to morphologies and clothes
- Two front rigid material holder rings
- Two flexible, high-capacity, rear gear rings to carry all the equipment you need, without getting in the way when carrying a backpack
- A rear ring for accessories such as magnesium bag, shoes, maillon or lifting rope
- Compatible with caritool Evo for the transport of ice screws
- Frame Technology design allows load to be distributed between the belt and leg loops
- Support areas lined with soft fabric
*This item cannot be returned for size change, unless faulty.
Quick OverviewThe Corax harness is the most used Petzl model for its versatility and comfort, designed for climbers, mountaineers and via ferrata, also has a variety of colours.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.