The double handle offers multiple grip modes and stable hand switching. At home on rock or ice, the DRY pick optimizes inverted positions and the weights facilitate slotting of the pick in cracks. Featuring a minimalist hammer, the head is protected and allows the user to hammer a piton back in. It is entirely modular and can be configured for the requirements at hand.
- Comfortable grip, designed for highly technical climbing
- Multiple grip modes and stable hand switching, thanks to the double handle (high and low)
- Lower handle is sharply angled for more comfort when hanging and more power for extremely difficult sections. The shape allows open-handed grip, limiting fatigue and optimizing rests
- Upper handle is over-molded and bi-material, offering excellent grip and insulation from the cold
- Hydro-formed shaft for optimal grip in the middle of the shaft
- Perfect shape and balance of the ice axe provide an exceptional swing
- Facilitated hooking, thanks to the curve under the head
- DRY pick is tapered at the tip (3.3 mm) and versatile across all terrain: rock, snow and ice. The 4 mm thickness of the pick makes it stronger when slotted and torqued. The serrated edge stabilizes inverted positions
- Inertia and striking quality are improved, thanks to the Masselottes weights
- The shape of the weights is optimized for slotting the pick in cracks
- Entirely modular head allows the technical aspects of the ice axe to be adjusted
- Compatible with Petzl accessories
- Sold with MINI MARTEAU, to protect the head and allow the user to hammer a piton back in
- Without accessories, the ice axe is lighter, for dry tooling (only 550 g)
- GRIPREST ERGONOMIC handrest is over-molded and adjustable to three positions, to adapt to all hand sizes, even while wearing gloves.
- Pick type: 2
- Shaft type: 2
- Materials: aluminium, steel and glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Weight: 635 g
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
Quick OverviewHigh-end ice climbing and dry tooling axes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.