- Power: 350 lumens (ANSI-FL1 STANDARD)
- Type of light beam: wide or mixed
- Power: 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Certification: CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (resistant to water splashes)
- Weight: 90 g
- Innovative and refined design with a semi-rigid strap and an ultra-thin front block. The power source is moved to the rear to spread the weight of the torch over the whole head and provide a balanced and comfortable carry to the point of forgetting about it
- Water-repellent tape that does not absorb perspiration or rain. Because it is so thin, the tape considerably reduces contact zones and promotes air circulation during dynamic activities
- Easy and quick adjustment at the back
- Multiple LEDs for evenly distributed illumination
- Two types of light beams (wide or mixed) and several levels of white illumination to meet different needs: proximity vision, movement and distance vision
- Three levels of illumination easily and quickly accessible via a single button
- Hybrid Concept construction: Iko is supplied with three batteries and is also compatible with the Core battery. The flashlight detects the power source and adjusts the lighting performance (Iko with batteries = 350 lumens; Iko with Core battery = 500 lumens)
- It can be carried and fixed in several ways depending on the use: on the head, around the neck, on a table, fixed to a tent pole or to a tree
- Storage pouch that allows you to transform the flashlight into a lamp
- Reflective elements on the back of the torch to make you easy to see at night
- Indicator light when turning the flashlight on and off to check remaining power
- Two Lock functions to prevent untimely start-ups
- Stores flat in a minimalist pouch for compactness
- Compatible with all Petzl helmets
Quick OverviewPerformance, ergonomics, comfort and reliability, with a redesigned construction based on a new headlamp concept developed by Petzl.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.