- Materials: polyamide, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminium and high-density polyethylene
- Certification: CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- The harness is supplied in a carrying and protective bag
- Waist circumference: XS (65-71 cm), S (71-77 cm), M (77-84 cm), L (84-92 cm)
- Thigh contour: XS (46-56 cm), S (51-61 cm), M (54-64 cm), L (56-66 cm)
- Weight: size XS- 440 g, size S- 470 g, size M- 495 g, size L- 525 g
- Warning, harness measurements vary depending on the model
- More curvature in the belt to better support the lumbar area
- Adequate belt-leg distance for a better fit at the waist
- Legs-to-waist circumference ratio adapted to the female morphology
- Adjustable leg loops with Doubleback buckles to adapt to different morphologies and clothing according to the season
- Padded belt and leg loops
- Wide belt for a comfortable fit
- Endoframe Technology construction for excellent load distribution
- Two very large rigid front equipment rings to carry a lot of equipment and facilitate the hooking and unhooking of carabiners
- Two rear, flexible equipment rings that carry the equipment to the front and are compatible with the backpack
- A large rear central equipment ring to hold meeting equipment or any other specific material
- Compatible with caritool Evo tool holder
- A rear ring for accessories such as magnesium bag, shoes, maillon or lifting rope
*This item cannot be returned for size change, unless faulty.
Quick OverviewWith adjustable leg loops, it adapts to your needs in all seasons, is comfortable thanks to its padding and allows you to carry everything you need with its five equipment rings.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.