The Petzl Mini Traxion blocker pulley , designed for lifting and rescue, allows the rope to be installed when the pulley is attached to the anchor. Its large-diameter sheave mounted on a sealed ball bearing provides excellent efficiency (93%). The locking cam can be locked in the open position for use as a single pulley.
- Large-diameter aluminium roller with sealed ball bearing for excellent performance (93%), even when lifting heavy loads
- Toothed cam with evacuation groove to optimise operation in all conditions: icy rope, muddy rope...
- For use with 7 to 11 mm diameter ropes
- Side plate with opening option allows easy installation of the rope when the pulley is attached to the anchor, while limiting the risk of losing the rope
- Triple-action opening of the movable side plate, easy and fast, even when wearing gloves
- Use as a single pulley when locking the cam in the raised position
- Compact and lightweight (140 g)
- Specific design of the side plates protecting the rope passage
- Stainless steel toothed cam for optimum durability
- Weight: 150g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- Materials: aluminium, stainless steel and polyamide
- Rope diameter min: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter 11 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 32 mm
- Workload: 2 x 2,5 = 5 kN
- Breaking load: 2 x 10 = 20 kN
- Working load as a blocking pulley: 2.5 kN
- Breaking load as a blocking pulley: 4 kN
- Performance: 93%
- Compatible with the RAD LINE 6 MM cord
- Compatible with PUR'LINE 6 MM for bag lifting only
*This item cannot be returned for size change, unless faulty.
Quick OverviewThe Petzl Mini Traxion blocking pulley is perfect for lifting and rescue. Its large-diameter sheave and toothed cam guarantee excellent performance in any situation. In addition, its compact and lightweight design makes it very practical. You can't miss the opportunity to buy it!
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.