- Efficient placement on any type of ice
- Perfect shape and balance of the ice axe provide an exceptional swing
- Facilitated hooking, thanks to the curve under the head
- PUR'ICE pick is tapered at the tip (3 mm), offering excellent penetration in any type of ice, including the very hardest.
It is serrated on the upper side to offer a stable support when turned upside-down
- Inertia and striking quality are optimized, thanks to the MASSELOTTE weights
- Multiple grip modes and stable hand switching, thanks to the double handle (high and low)
- Lower handle is offset to protect the hand from contact with the ice and to provide more comfort when suspended
- Upper handle is over-molded and bi-material, offering excellent grip and insulation from the cold
- Hydro formed shaft for optimal grip in the middle of the shaft
- Entirely modular head allows the technical aspects of the ice axe to be adjusted
- Compatible with Petzl accessories
- Sold with MINI MARTEAU, to protect the head and allow the user to hammer a piton back in
- GRIPREST NOMIC handrest is overmolded and adjustable to three positions, to adapt to all hand sizes, even while wearing gloves.
- Connection hole is compatible with V-LINK elasticated loss-prevention webbing
- Pick type: 1
- Shaft type: 2
- Materials: aluminium, steel and glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
Quick OverviewIce climbing axe.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.