- Facilitates rope ascents:
- Used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION or BASIC ascenders
- Keeps the body upright for more efficient movement
- Design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
- Great durability:
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- Dyneema straps resist abrasion
- Functional and ergonomic use:
- Compact shape allows it to remain constantly attached to the foot and prevents any risk of snagging
- Easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle
- Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
- Catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Materials: aluminium, stainless steel, Dyneema
- Weight: 85g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
*The Pantin is not an EPI
*This item cannot be returned, unless faulty
Quick OverviewOptimize your performance and reduce fatigue during ascents with the Petzl Pantin foot ascender.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.