- Materials: high tenacity polyethylene (HMPE)
- Certification: CE EN 564, UIAA
- Diameter: 6 mm
- Static elongation: less than 2 %
- Length: 65 m
- Total weight: 1300 g
- Weight per meter: 20 g
- Ultra-light and compact: only 20 grams per meter
- Rigid cord for easy stowage at the meeting and launching of abseil ropes
- Rough sheath that offers a good hand grip for hoisting the backpack or retrieving the rope when rappelling in single-handed mode
- 100 % HMPE construction, extremely abrasion resistant
- Compatible with most Petzl ascenders and ascender pulleys, thanks to its specific reinforced sheath
- The product is supplied in rolls of 200 metres to be cut to the desired length or in a length of 65 metres to compensate for the elasticity of a 60 metre dynamic rope for abseiling
*This item cannot be returned for size change, unless faulty.
Quick OverviewIn the Petzl range you will find the rope that meets your needs, whether it is a single rope, a double twin or a rope with a multi-type certification, always with the Petzl quality and guarantee.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.