- Diameter: 9 mm
- Length: 40 m
- Certifications: CE EN 1891 type B, UIAA
- Breaking strength: 22 kN
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 12 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 4 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 9
- Weight per meter: 56 g
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 45 %
- Static elongation: 3.5 %
- Guarantee: 3 years
Good flexibility and handling:
- EverFlex treatment: special treatment and weave improve the rope's consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time.
- Handling: the structure of the PUSH 9 mm rope allows good control of the descent.
- Extremely compact: thanks to its diameter and flexibility, it is easy to stack in the rope bag.
Excellent weight-to-durability ratio:
- Construction favours durability.
- Remains flexible to help improve durability.
- Length includes a margin to compensate for rope shrinkage during the first uses.
Great variety of uses:
- It is used in caving, canyoning and for hauling.
- Comes ready to use thanks to the ClimbReady coil, identification of the rope's Middle Mark and the UltraSonic Finish on the rope ends.
- Available in two colours and in three lengths: orange in 40, 60 and 70 meter lengths and white in 40 meter length.
Quick OverviewIn the Petzl range you will find the rope that meets your needs, whether a single rope, double twin or a rope with a multi-type certification, always with Petzl quality and guarantee.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.