- Shaft curved below the head and GRIPREST QUARK handrest at the bottom of the shaft to protect the hands on ice climbs
- Shaft has a steel spike and is straight enough for use in piolet-canne mode
- Shaft is hydro formed for optimal grip in the middle of the shaft, for snow couloirs
- Over-moUlded, bi-material handle provides good grip while insulating from the cold
- TRIGREST QUARK and GRIPREST QUARK handrests strengthen the grip on difficult sections
- ICE pick is tapered at the tip (3.3 mm) and versatile across all terrain: snow, ice and mixed
- Compatible with MASSELOTTE weights to modify the balance and improve the inertia of the ice axe
- Entirely modular head allows the technical aspects of the ice axe to be adjusted
- Compatible with Petzl accessories
- TRIGREST QUARK handrest is height adjustable without tools
- GRIPREST QUARK handrest folds in easily for planting the ice axe in snow
- Connection hole is compatible with V-LINK elasticated loss-prevention webbing
- Pick type: 2
- Shaft type: 2
- Materials: aluminium, steel and glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
Quick OverviewVersatile ice axe for technical mountaineering and ice climbing.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.