- Easier to use for clipping and unclipping:
- SPIRIT carabiners, straight gate on top and bent gate on bottom
- The straight gate design offers an excellent grip and makes clipping and unclipping easier thanks to its textured gate and Keylock system
- The design of the bent gate allows the rope to be clipped efficiently
- The ergonomic shape of EXPRESS quickdraw sling makes it easier to grab
- Lightweight and versatile
- H-shaped cross-section offers an optimized strength/weight ratio
- Reliable and durable:
- Very reliable carabiner gate mechanism
- Wider rope and anchor contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- The STRING quickdraw sling protector helps maintain the proper orientation of the carabiner and protect the carabiner attachment loop from wear
- Major axis strength: 23 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 9 kN
- Gate opening: 21 mm (straight gate) 25 mm (bent gate)
- Capacity: 21 mm
- Weight: 93 g
- Materials: aluminium carabiner, polyester webbing and rubber STRING
Certifications: - Carabiner: CE EN 566, UIAA CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA - sling: CE EN 566 and UIAA
*This item cannot be returned, unless faulty.
Quick OverviewLightweight, versatile quickdraw for rock climbing.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.