The Petzl Split rope bag , with a capacity of 25 litres, allows you to carry up to 120 m of rope. The removable tarpaulin provides a clean space for the rope. Its roll-up closure system optimises the compactness and transport of the bag. Thanks to its adjustable shoulder straps, it can be worn on the back, on the belly or over another backpack. The Split bag ensures your rope is effectively protected against dust and abrasion.
- Separate backpack and TARP tarpaulin for ease of handling
- 25-litre volume for storing up to 120 metres of rope
- It stores away quickly, without having to wind up the rope
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow several carrying options: on the back, on the front or on top of another backpack
- Compact shape so as not to hinder movement and allows your feet to be seen when carried in front of you
- Four colour-coded handles at the corners of the tarpaulin to identify the rope ends
- Roll-up closure for compactness
- Two locking methods possible: at the top or at the front to create an additional handle
- Two colour-coded handles for easy movement of the bag from one lane to another
- Reinforced bag bottom and easy-to-clean shoulder straps
- Protective tarpaulin for a clean rope space of 140 x 140 cm
- Quick visual demarcation thanks to the orange outline of the tarpaulin
- Robust outer bag fabric and induced canvas for increased abrasion resistance
- Capacity: 25 litres
- Weight: 600 g
- Materials: polyester and polyamide
Quick OverviewGet more out of your adventure with the Petzl Split. Its 25 litre capacity allows you to carry up to 120m of rope. It is easy to carry and is optimised for carrying additional equipment while travelling. With its removable protective tarpaulin, you can clean up a space and easily store your rope in the bag.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.