- Allows the stretcher to be easily tilted according to the terrain: horizontal, vertical or inclined position
- Three Am'D Triact-Lock connectors equipped with the Captiv clamping bar
- Swivel to orientate the stretcher
- Sm'D connector for locking the stretcher in horizontal position
- Composition: polyester and aluminium
- Weight: 620g
- Maximum load allowed: 140kg
- Easy identification of the direction of use, thanks to colour coding
- Possibility to combine the tilting device with a Jag System 2 m lifting kit for precise tilting of the stretcher
- Compatible only with NEST stretcher before 2020 (reference S61)
*This item cannot be returned for size change, unless faulty.
Quick OverviewWith this tilt device you will be able to move the stretcher through rough terrain in a more comfortable and efficient way.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.