- Length: 52 cm, 59 cm, 66 cm
- Weight: 400 g, 420 g, 450 g
- Materials: hardened steel, 7075 aluminum, hardened stainless steel and TPV (thermoplastic)
- Ice ax compatible with LINKIN dragonera.
- Leaf type: 1
- Handle type: 1
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
- Warranty: 3 years
Lightness: light ice ax, but that conserves weight in the head for a good power of anchoring.
Hydroformed handle for a good grip with the hand on the handle and a technical design:
- The handle is curved at the top, which offers a good separation distance in climbing.
- The lower part is straighter and guarantees an effective penetration in the snow.
Head and sheet of hot forged steel, which ensures solid anchorages:
- Thin blade (3 mm), sturdy and serrated at the end, which ensures a good quality anchoring in hard snow and ice.
- Leaf with more thickness in the center to favor the grip in soft snow.
- Teeth in the upper part of the blade to reinforce the grip of the ice ax as a ramp-ax.
- Sturdy stainless steel gate for a very good penetration in hard snow and ice ax.
High resistance and practical aspects:
- Very resistant steel shovel with a comfortable support surface and a design of the edges that allows to carve steps effectively.
- Sloping blade to guide the ice ax correctly in the snow (use as a cane-stick).
- Head and rim equipped with holes to pass a carabiner or a ribbon.
- High quality aluminum handle (7075 aluminum used in aeronautics), with anodized finish for excellent protection.
Materials: hardened steel, 7075 aluminum and tempered stainless steel
Quick OverviewThe evolutions in technologies and design allow Petzl to propose tools for all practices. From snow tours to the limits of modern ice and mixed climbing.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.