POC Loft Parka Jacket Black Women
It also has a 100% recycled taffeta lining and the outer fabric is a bio-based PU. Ideal for long days on the mountain, this jacket features a helmet-compatible hood with an adjustable brim and one-handed adjuster, as well as perforated zippered collar gussets for extra ventilation. A zippered pocket on the left arm keeps a ski pass secure; Large interior mesh pockets provide great storage and fleece-lined zippered exterior pockets keep hands warm.
- Waterproof outer material with 10000 mm water column and Ripstop
- 100% preconsumer recycled taffeta lining
- 100% post-consumer recycled T-Core circular fill loose fill fiber insulation
- 18% bio-based polyurethane laminate
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR finish and waterproof zipper
- Shoulder reinforced with cordura
- Zippered ski pass pocket on left arm
- Helmet compatible hood with one-handed size adjuster and adjustable wire brim
- Large fleece-lined zippered exterior pockets and mesh lined interior pockets
- Lycra inner cuffs and outer cuffs with Velcro fastening
- Orange exterior hanging loop
- Long zipper pulls dipped in silicone: easy to grip with gloves on
- Ventilated zippered collar reinforcement
- Environmentally Conscious
Uses materials or techniques that have less impact on the environment than standard materials or techniques.
They use fabrics or construction methods that trap air to provide insulation.
- Water Resistant
They have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment to protect against light rain.
Quick OverviewA real winter coat.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.