The Polar A300 shows exactly how many calories you have burned and vibrates when you have been without activity for a long time. It also automatically tracks your sleep time and quality. Check and learn about your sleep patterns in the Polar Flow web service and app. Save your results in the Polar Flow web service and app that help you understand the benefit of your activity and see the long-term progress you've made.
The colored straps are easy to change to reflect your mood and style. The Polar A300 charges comfortably with a simple USB "plug and play".
Smart Coaching functions:
- FITNESS TEST: Polar Fitness Test measures your aerobic state at rest in just five minutes. The result evaluates your maximum oxygen consumption (VO2max). Assessing your physical shape will motivate and inspire you from the beginning to maintain and increase your physical activity.
- ENERGYPOINTER: EnergyPointer is an easy to use function that, during a training session, informs you if the main effect of your training is the improvement of your physical form or the burning of fats.
- CARDIAC FREQUENCY ZONES: Easily select and record the intensity of your training with heart rate zones and follow training programs based on heart rate. The predetermined heart rate zones are based on your maximum heart rate: very light (50? 60% HRmax), light (60? 70% HRmax), moderate (70? 80% HRmax), intense (80? 90% HRmax) and maximum (90? 100% FCmax).
- SMART CALORIES: The most accurate calorie counter on the market calculates the number of calories burned. The calculation is based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, sex and intensity of physical activity.
- TRAINING BENEFIT: Get motivating feedback immediately after the exercise, by synchronizing your A300 with the Polar Flow app or web service.
- ACTIVITY GUIDE: The Activity Guide shows you the different ways to achieve your recommended daily activity goal and tells you the level of activity you have had during the day.
- BENEFIT OF THE ACTIVITY: The benefit of the activity gives you feedback on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. The more you move, the greater the benefits to your health. You can check how you are doing from your smartphone or from the web.
- ACTIVITY MONITORING 24/7: Activity monitoring 24/7 records your daily activity with different levels of intensity. The A300 keeps track of your steps, calories and sleep time, and you receive notifications when you've been without activity for extended periods of time.
- ACTIVITY ZONES: Activity zones record your daily activity in five intensity levels: rest, sitting, low, medium and high. You can find out how long you have stayed at each level in the web service and the Polar Flow app.
- DURATION AND QUALITY OF SLEEP: The A300 automatically tracks your sleep time since you lie down and your body movements slow down. By showing the amount of restful sleep and restful sleep, Polar Flow gives you a detailed indication of how you sleep at night. You can see if your dream is altered by any change in your daily life.
- INACTIVITY ALERT WITH VIBRATION: The A300 vibrates gently when you have been without getting up too long.
- STEPS AND DISTANCE: The A300 counts the steps you take during the day and the distance based on the steps.
- ADVANCED ANALYSIS IN THE POLAR FLOW WEB SERVICE: You can easily analyze every detail of your training in the Polar Flow web service and get a more detailed view of your activities, with a lot of possibilities to learn about everything you do.
- TRAINING OBJECTIVES: Define detailed training objectives in the Polar Flow web service and synchronize them with your A300. During training you can easily follow the indications on your wrist. When you are out of the correct heart rate zone, the A300 will inform you of this by a visual and audible alarm.
- TRAINING DIARY: Follow your activity and plan the next training sessions. Select a monthly or weekly view, along with a monthly or weekly summary.
- HEART TOUCH: Check your heart rate without pressing any button: you just have to bring the A300 closer to your HR Sensor.
- CARDIAC FREQUENCY: Check your current heart rate in beats per minute or as a percentage of your maximum heart rate.
- IMMEDIATE ANALYSIS IN THE POLAR FLOW APP: See your activity and training data at a glance.
- SPORTS PROFILE: Your A300 includes different sport profiles to help you track your progress in different sports. You can add and delete sports profiles of the A300 in the Polar Flow web service.
- Weight: 48 g
- Thickness: 12.7 mm
- Resistance to water (30 m)
- Shows the texts in 15 languages
- Software upgradeable
- Memory capacity of up to 60 days (with daily activity tracking and 1 hour of daily training)
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery life of up to 4 weeks
- Easy to synchronize through the Polar Flow app with Bluetooth Smart
- Compatibility of the mobile app
- Data transfer to PC and Mac with custom USB cable
Quick OverviewThe A300 is the first product of a new era of training fitness pulsometers. It not only provides the heart rate but also records the activity 24/7 and has connectivity via Bluetooth with the Polar Flow app.