- Training based on heart rate through the wrist: measuring your heart rate, comfortably and accurately, with Polar's patented 2-LED optical heart rate solution.
- GPS over the phone: use your phone's GPS signal to measure speed and distance and define your route in your outdoor sports.
- Speed ??and distance on the wrist: track your pace and distance based on the movement of your wrist.
- Training objectives: planning your workouts in Polar Flow and synchronizing directly with your A370 Polar to obtain guidelines during the sessions.
- Sports profiles: list of more than 100 sports to add to the Polar A370 and obtain relevant data on the screen.
- Smart notifications: alerts of incoming calls, messages, emails and calendar events on the wrist.
- Inactivity alerts: issuing a vibration alert to make sure you make those important active breaks.
- Weight: 31.7g (S), 37.3g (M / L)
- Thickness of the strap 13.5 mm
- Belt width 23.5 mm
- Silicone strap material
- Water resistant (WR30)
- Full color TFT touch screen
- Screen resolution: 80 × 160 pixels (RGB)
- Screen size: 13 mm × 27 mm
- Optical heart rate module owned by Polar (2 green LEDs, 1 photodiode, analog front-end)
- 110 mAh rechargeable battery
- Battery life of up to 4 days with activity tracking (24/7) and 1 hour of training daily (with notifications turned off) and continuous HR record
- Simple wireless synchronization through the Polar Flow app with Bluetooth Smart
- Micro-USB connector for charging and synchronizing data with a PC or Mac computer through Polar FlowSync
- Compatible with: computers with Mac OS X10.6 or later and Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, mobile phones with iOS7 or later and Android 4.3 or later, Polar Balance: intelligent scale, Polar H10 heart rate sensor, Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, MyFitnessPal and MapMyFitness
- Activity guide
Keep moving every day. Polar A370 sets a goal for personalized daily activity that motivates you to keep going during the day. The Polar Activity Guide shows your daily activity and offers practical directions to reach 100% marked.
- Activity benefit
When it comes to living a healthy lifestyle, even small things make a difference. Learn how your daily activity decisions are beneficial for your health and well-being.
- Smart calories
The Polar A370 helps you keep track of the calories you've burned. You can see the calories burned during each training session and throughout the day. The continuous measurement of the heart rate, combined with a monitoring of activity 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ensure that your calories burned are measured accurately and reliably.
- Fitness test (the H10 heart rate sensor is required)
Connect the Polar A370 with the Polar H10 heart rate sensor and test your level of aerobic capacity without breaking a sweat in just five minutes. The Polar Fitness Test measures your aerobic capacity based on your resting heart rate, heart rate variability and your personal information.
- Sleep plus
Polar's new sleep registration technology gives you valuable information about your dream. Record your movements accurately to give you a complete vision of your dream.
- Continuous recording of heart rate
Keep the pulse with the continuous record of the heart rate (24/7) and get a complete idea of ??how your heart behaves during your journey. The continuous control of the heart rate is beneficial.
- Training benefit
Know better the effects that your training has on your physical shape. Polar A370 gives you the information immediately after each workout and tells you how it benefits your body.
- Running program
Train for a career with a customized training plan in Polar Flow. Choose between four different objectives (5 km, 10 km, half marathon and marathon) and get a complete training plan that suits you and your goals.
- S: 125-170 mm
- M / L: 140-200 mm
Quick Overview“The Polar A370 controls your heart rate throughout the day, seven days a week (24/7), so you have a complete perspective of your daily activity.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.