Polar H10 HR M-XXL Heart Rate Sensor Black White
Polar H10 works with the main fitness apps, compatible gym equipment and many other Bluetooth devices. Connect your heart rate monitor to your favourite application or gym equipment and optimise your training to reach your goals. It's also fully water-resistant and transfers heart rate data in the water through a 5 kHz transmission.
- Accuracy: The improved electrodes make the Polar H10 the most precise heart rate monitor in Polar's history.
Physical Size: Polar H10 is compatible with the main fitness apps, gym equipment and many other Bluetooth and ANT+ devices.
- Updatable: The Polar H10 continues to improve through OTA software updates.
- Suitable for swimming: The 5 kHz transmission ensures you can monitor your heart rate even in the water.
- Memory integrated with Polar Beat: Polar H10 has an integrated memory for storing heart rate data from a training session. The data can be transferred to Polar Beat, the free fitness and training app from Polar.
- Comfort: The new Polar Pro chest strap is very comfortable to wear thanks to its soft fabric and non-slip silicone points and a security close.
- Compatibility: iOS mobile devices, iPhone 4S and later, as well as Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 4.3 or later.
- Updates: By mobile phone through the Polar Flow or Polar Beat apps
- Connector size: 34 x 65 x 10 mm
- Weight: Connector 21 g (0.74 oz), strap 39 g (1.38 oz).
- Memory: Training session
- Battery type: CR 2025
- Battery life: 400 hours with 5 kHz and BLE transmissions active
- Water resistance: 30 m (suitable for swimming)
- Materials: Connector: ABS, ABS + GF, PC, stainless steel. Strap: 38* polyamide, 29% polyurethane, 20% elastane, 13% polyester, with silicone prints.
- Operating Temperature: From -10 ºC to +50 ºC (from 14 ºF to 122 ºF)
Quick Overview“Thanks to the Polar H10, monitoring your heart rate is more accurate than ever. Monitor your heart rate with maximum precision and connect it up to your fitness equipment.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.