Built-in GPS that provides data on:
- Speed / pace and distance
- Altimeter (based on GPS)
- GPS with high, medium and low precision (the autonomy of the M430 will vary depending on the accuracy of the GPS (from 8h to 30h))
- A-GPS (saves the location of the satellites up to 15 days for faster data gathering at the beginning of the session)
- Route registration
- Back to start
- GPS tilt
OHR: Comfort and precision thanks to Polars own technology for recording HR on the wrist with 6 LEDS
Speed / distance recording also in indoors: Provides speed / distance data and running cadence from arm movement (no additional accessory required). Very useful for those users who run on tape.
Activity log 24/7: Daily objective, guide to achieve the daily objective, benefits of the activity, inactivity alerts, sleep registration
Smart Coaching functions:
- Fitness Test (with OHR or with sensor)
- Smart Calories
- Training Load
- Running Program
- Training Benefit
- Running Index
Configurable sport profiles: Up to 20 sport profiles with 8 training views with 4 configurable information lines from the web service or the Polar Flow Fitness App
- Time and day
- Vibration alarm (from the mobile)
- Weight 56.6 g
- Thickness 11.5 mm (13.7 mm from the optical sensor)
- High contrast, high resolution (128x128) black and white display
- Vibra alerts
- Waterproof: WR30
- Rechargeable battery: (USB) Battery 255 mAh Li-pol
- Battery life: - 8 h (GPS + OHR) - 30h (low precision GPS + OHR) - 50h (low precision GPS + HR sensor (H10 / H7 or H6)) - 20 days with only activity
- Connectivity: USB to synchronize with PC or Mac BT Smart
- Upgradeable SW: Via cable or via mobile
Quick OverviewThe Polar M430 records your heart rate at the wrist with ease, accuracy and reliability.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.