- Up to 30h of battery life: in training mode (GPS and wrist heart rate recording), and up to 5 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate recording. Various energy saving options available
- Materials: fiberglass reinforced polymer casing. Stainless steel bezel, buttons and buckle
- Ultralight: 45.5 g with strap, 28.5 g without strap
- Measurements: 46× 46× 12.5 mm
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor (Polar Precision Prime): the optical pulse system including 9 LEDs, 4 electrodes and accelerometer
- Color display: customisable Always-On feature. Hard coated pmma laminated lens. Size 1.2', resolution 240 × 240
- Built-in GPS and Glonass: speed/pace, distance, route and altimetry data
- Interchangeable straps 22mm
- Water-resistance: 30m
- Fitspark Training Guide: daily training plans (strength, cardiovascular, core and complementary) based on your recovery, fitness level and predisposition
- Running program: adaptive training plans
- Indoor and outdoor swimming metrics
- Customisable screens
- Fuelwise smart : reminders to recharge your energy automatically or manually
- Weekly training summary: on the start screen
- Strava Live Segments
- Fitness Test: find out what your fitness level is
- More than 130 sport profiles
- 24/7 activity and calorie logging
- Sleep Plus Stages: displays sleep phases and interruptions
- Serene Relaxation Exercises: guided breathing exercises to relieve stress and relax the body
- Nightly Recharge: analyse how your body recovers during the night
- Training Load Pro: helps you understand your total training load and optimise your training
- Weather: prepare for weather changes with up to two days' worth of weather information and forecasts
- Music controls: browse your playlist and adjust the volume directly on your watch
- Mobile phone notifications
Quick OverviewIncludes the essential smart watch functions: music controls, weather forecast and mobile notifications.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.