Optical heart rate technology, known worldwide as Polar Precision Prime, provides you with 10 LED lights (red, infrared, green and yellow frequencies) for deeper light penetration. It also incorporates 4 detectors to sense light returning through the blood vessels to accurately measure your HR. This model features Training Load Pro, which allows you to track your muscle and cardiovascular load automatically after each training session and rate the perceived load. It helps you control the stress on your body's various systems immediately after training and in the long term. In addition, Recovery Pro analyses your body's recovery with professional-level accuracy, building on Polar Test applications (such as the Orthostatic Test) and providing intelligent feedback to advise you whether and how hard to train on any given day.
The intelligent, automatic Nightly Recharge and Sleep Plus Stages features help you track your sleep behaviour and understand how well you've recovered from training and other factors during the night, allowing you to make the optimal decisions for the next 24 hours. Take enough food with you on longer rides with the FuelWise smart fueling assistant. The Energy Sources tool will monitor your energy expenditure and divide your energy intake into carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Track all the climbs and descents automatically with Hill Splitter, looking at all the profiles and elevation of your route. Track routes and turn-by-turn directions in real time with Komoot and find your way back to your starting point with Track Back. With always-available navigation panels that include altimeter, compass and location coordinates, you'll have more confidence to keep exploring. Daylight control panels make it easier to plan your adventure during dawn and dusk hours.
Get personalised guidance with daily training suggestions and ready-made workouts tailored to your current fitness level and condition. Built-in GPS provides accurate locations and assisted GPS ensures fast fix times anywhere on the planet. Built-in smartwatch features such as music controls, weather reports and mobile notifications. Access the Polar training platform: Polar Flow's extensive training analysis and planning tools provide you with progress reports, automatic training diaries and more. Plus, it gives you everything you need to push your body to the limit. In Polar Flow you can easily customize your watch with over 130 sport profiles available. Choose the sport you want to train or compete in from a wide selection of profiles in Polar Flow. Then, easily sync them to your watch.
- 2 straps to adapt to any situation: Polar Vantage V2 Shift comes with 2 straps (perforated leather for casual situations and FKM for maximum sporting performance) giving you a model that's perfect for any occasion. Thanks to the new adapter it is compatible with any 22 mm strap to fit any time, any place and any personality
- Premium lightweight design
- Up to 100h of training
- Wrist-based heart rate recording
- Training Load Pro and Recovery Pro
- Automatic sleep recording and overnight recovery
- Power and energy reminders
- Route tracking and turn-by-turn directions, climb and descent analysis and Track Back
- Outdoor functions always available
- FitSpark Daily Workout Guide
- Various satellite systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS with Assisted GPS
- Basic Smartwatch functions
- Polar Flow
- More than 130 sport profiles
- Running Power on your wrist: using the built-in accelerometer and barometer, you get raw power values directly from your wrist
- With the Running Test you can track your progress and customize your power, heart rate and speed zones
- The Leg Recovery Test lets you know if your legs are ready for a high-intensity workout in just a few minutes, without the need for special equipment
- Cycling Test allows you to customize your power zones and tells you your functional threshold power (FTP) (requires a compatible power meter, not included)
Quick OverviewA powerful convergence of minimalist design, innovative technology and smart training and recovery tools make the Polar Vantage V2 Shift a formidable heart rate monitor that adapts to any situation.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.