- Armrest for more protection and comfort for your child
- Larger protective area
- 3-point adjustable tightening strap
- Childproof safety buckle
- 1 rear reflective sticker to improve visibility
- Extra security frame belt
- Greater feet protection area - preventing the feet from touching the wheel
- Possibility to adjust the belt in 2 different heights
- Footrest can be adjusted to 4 different heights
- Helmet compatible design
- Comfortable and washable seat
- Mounting kit included. No need for other tools
- Possibility to move the baby carrier in 3 different positions according to the size of the bike or the child
and removing the bike seat is very easy, meaning it’s very easy to commute, just press the lock button and release the seat
- Complies with TÜV GS - EN 14344 safety standards
- Frame mount system
- This child bike seat fits bikes with or without luggage carriers
- Adapts to round and oval tubes with 28 to 40mm diameter
- Space needed to mount the frame holder: 105 mm
- Must be assembled on bikes with 26” and 28” wheels This child bike seat also has a version for 29” wheels.
- This child bike seat cannot be mounted on bikes with triangular, square or carbon frames
- This child bike seat cannot be mounted on bikes with rear shocks
- This child bike seat cannot be mounted on racing bikes with drop handlebars
- This child bike seat cannot be mounted on motorised vehicles such as motorbikes, mopeds and scooters
- 9 to 22 kg
- 3.13 kg
Length 410 x Height 724 x Depth 559 mm
Quick OverviewIt is a rear-mounted bicycle baby carrier that is ideal for children between 9 and 22 kg.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.