Prologo Scratch Pro 134 Ti 1.4 white saddle
Characteristics Pro Scratch Pro 134 Ti 1.4 Saddle:
- Weight: 242 gr.
- Size: 278 x 134 mm.
- Compatible with U-Clip
- Refilling: Active Density
- Base: Carbon Fiber Injection
- Rail: Ti 1.4
- Use: Road / Mountain
- Cover: Microfiber
- Gender: Male / Female
Prologue Scratch Pro 134 Ti 1.4 Saddle Technology:
- Rail Ti 1.4: Nickel-titanium alloy rail with 1.4 mm wall. of wall.
- Active Density: It is a new solution patented by Prologo, which allows a new level of comfort. This system is really a combination between stiffness and density. More rigidity in the front and rear and less rigidity in the central part. High density in the back, medium density in the central part and low density in the front.
- ESD: Easy Stroke Design (ESD) is the result of ergonomic and biomechanical studies, carried out by Prologo in recent years. These studies have developed an improvement of the location space of the legs of the cyclist, a better a Provechamiento pedaling and a correct position on the bicycle.
- Multisizes: With the width of 134 mm. Prologo covers 90% of the cyclists including both sexes. To reach this conclusion, the width of the sciatic bones, the flexibility of the pelvis taking into account the position of pedaling and in the angle of the ischial bones has been studied. Naturally, we are all different, but only slightly, and 90% of humanity has almost the same hip width, with a difference of a few millimeters between the sexes. When adding the width of 141 and 143 mm. 100% of cyclists are covered.
- U-Clip: It is a support system that facilitates the attachment of different accessories (light, bag for tools, etc ...).
Quick Overview“The saddle of our bicycle is indispensable for pedaling, since all our weight rests on it. The Prologo Scratch Pro 134 Ti 1.4 saddle, thanks to the ESD system, offers us great comfort and a better use of pedaling. This saddle also offers some lightness and protection during our cycling activity.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.