The CINCH anchorage system, created by Race Face, with a 30mm diameter axle, continues to be relied upon. They are available in two connecting rod lengths: 170 and 175 mm, with a 52mm chain line.
- Use: MTB
- Connecting rod length: 170 mm, 175 mm
- Shaft options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, PF30
- Shaft diameter: 30 mm
- Shaft length compatibility: 134, 136, 149, 170, 174, 190 mm
- 52mm chain line (136mm original shaft)
- Cinch Direct Mount Plate Configurations, 64/104mm Cinch Spider
- New design of connecting rods and pedal insertion system for better and more robust performance
- Improved carbon layer construction for more precise power transmission
- Cinch system for maximum versatility in transmission options
- Lighter cranks than previous generations
- New option for 12-speed Shimano transmissions
- Designed, tested and handcrafted in Vancouver (Canada) with U. S. carbon
- Weight: 428 g (with plate)
Quick OverviewHandmade in the North Coast of Vancouver, in one of the most mythical places of the MTB. This is how the new Next SL G5 (5th generation) Race Face carbon cranks are presented.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.