- Ultralight and elastic
- Responsiv MP + windproof and waterproof membrane on palm
- Waterproof membrane and Revolutiv MP + windbreaker on the back
- Waterproof 15K
- 15K windbreaker
- Elastic hook and loop closure
- Sealed seams
- Weight: 10g / unit
- Material: 100% polyamide
- 100% Polyurethane membrane
- Membrane MP+: It is a hydrophilic. waterproof and breathable membrane. After nearly 20 years. the MP + membrane has been used by runners and outdoor sports practitioners for its renowned breathability. waterproofing and durability.
The impermeability is the protection you have from the elements and is measured by hydrostatic column. that is. the pressure of the theoretical column of water that supports the fabric before the water penetrates it. Any yield that exceeds 1.5k (1500) is considered waterproof. that is. a column of 1500 mm of water (1.5 meters). 20k = 20.000 mm = 20 m of water column. the pressure equivalent to a column 20 meters high. 2 bars of pressure.
Breathability is the amount of water vapor (humid air. equivalent to sweat) that can escape through the fabric and is extremely important in the case of sportswear. 25k is equivalent to 25 kilograms of water per one square meter of fabric surface in one day. summarized: 25 g / m2 / 24 h. For comparison. a body in normal activity can perspire about 6.3 l / m2 / 24 h.
- Stretch: Garments with this technology move with you without any restrictions. Raidlight has developed this technology in a wide variety of levels to be able to adapt to each type of garment and fabric. Whether in woven fabric or including elastane. Stretch products offer comfort in movement.
Quick OverviewUltra-light. waterproof and breathable Raidlight mittens so you can run even when the weather is hot.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.