- Category: Protection, dynamism and traction
- Distance: short and medium distance
- RL Regular Last: Asymmetrical foot profile
- Sensor3 insole: different densities for support and cushioning
- Dynamic sensor sole (6mm)
- TWS (Tendon Wrapping System) improves comfort and grip
- Asymmetrical toecap: foot shape, protective
- Anatomical heel support: internal foot support for better stability
- SpeedLace Lock compatible with standard cord system
- Reflective prints
- Foot gaiters fastening system on the front of the foot
- Drop: 6 mm
- Toe cap height: 17 mm
- Heel Height: 23 cm
- NFC technology for additional information
- Weight 290 g
Foot retention technology. The tendon wrapping system increases the support and support of the foot in the heel and ankle, providing a comfortable and enveloping support creating a stable contact between the foot and the shoe.
Concept developed by the Rossingnol Group to improve foot support and comfort Sensor 3 technology is a 3 zone variable density insole with increased shock absorption to help support the foot. It transfers a gain of energy and a greater comfort during its use.
- Speed Lace Lock
Strong cord system, quick to adjust and no possibility of loosening during use, its retention strap maintains control of the ends of these.
Developed and tested in the R&D centre, this process brings greater technicality to all Raidlight soles, with a high level of grip and durability. An unparalleled race experience. The sensor technology is available in 3 different models that meet all your requirements: dynamic, fast, light and comfortable. The perfect sole for Trail Running.
Quick OverviewThe sole of this Sensor shoe features 6mm cleats strategically positioned to two to make the shoe and terrain one.