- Discipline: road.
- Weight: 975 g.
- Material: aluminum
- Rim height: 27.5 mm the rear to transmit all the power to the wheel.
- New asymmetric profile of the rim: the new asymmetric profile of the rear rim allows a better balance between the different spoke tensions between the right and left sides, so that it gives a better symmetry to an asymmetric component per se. The best efficiency and the fastest response are also noted with confidence.
- Dynamic balance: each point of the rim is counterbalanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum wheel stability even at high speed.
- Exclusive arrangement of Mega-G3 radios: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces the demands, increases the transverse rigidities and the transmission of the power to the wheel. G3 cancels the vibrations even in "heavy" cyclists.
- Straight head spokes: maximum rigidity of the wheel, maintenance of the spoke tensions and performance over time.
- Mega-G3 oversize side flange: increases the torsional rigidity increasing the reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- Aluminum hub body: high side stiffness value.
- Sealed bearings: maintains performance over time, longer ball / bearing life.
- Compatible with Shimano core 9/10/11 speeds.
Quick OverviewThe Campagnolo Khamsin Asymmetric wheels bring together the latest technological innovations of the prestigious Italian house for an exceptional price. They guarantee a high stability, even at high speeds, as well as a better power transfer and balance between the spokes tensions thanks to their asymmetric profile rims.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.