This shoe for men has a sole with flexible grooves that add grip and flexibility, and a wider heel for additional stability.
The GORE-TEX membrane prevents water from entering while keeping your feet dry.
- EVA midsole that protects the foot from impacts
- Sole specifically designed for trail, with flexible grooves that add traction in all kinds of terrain
- Wide heel for more stability and rounded laces that stay tied longer
- GORE-TEX mesh membrane waterproof and windproof, combined with a breathable mesh upper for protection and comfort
- The GORE-TEX with XCR keeps the foot dry and protects it with an optimal temperature control
Garments made with GORE-TEX fabric provide maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of activities and climatic conditions. The GORE-TEX membrane resists water and wind to ensure maximum waterproofing whilst also allowing the foot to breathe. How can that be? It's all down to a membrane with pores that are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule. That means that water cannot get in, but skin can still breathe. Every membrane is checked and tested under the toughest atmospheric conditions.
Quick OverviewIt's time to conquer new paths with these Reebok shoes.