Reld Merino Thermal Aragats Long Sleeve Base Layer Top Grey Women
- The OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS I label certifies that the fibre is safe for human health
- Extremely breathable
- Optimum temperature control even under extreme climatic conditions
- It doesn't make you itch: - Softness, lightness and great comfort
- Seamless technology
- Made in Italy
- 72% Merino wool, 23% Polypropylene, 5% Elastane
- Reld Warm Keeper
This garment contains Reld Warm Keeper technology, which has the ability to maintain body heat. Its features, specially designed for outdoor sports, will help you maintain the ideal temperature in the most comfortable way.
- Merino Wool
Merino wool is one of the most valued fabrics for its quality and characteristics. It is obtained mainly from Merino sheep originating in New Zealand. This breed of sheep is found in many corners of the world, but this wool is obtained from local sheep in that country. The difference between these Merino sheep and those of the rest of the world is their skin, which is thicker to protect them from extreme weather conditions. Due to the fineness of the fibre, Merino wool is much softer on the skin. Sometimes the large diameter of the fibres of normal wool irritates dead skin cells, while Merino wool creates the opposite effect. That's why Merino wool is much less irritating. Wearing Merino wool sportswear provides outdoor sports enthusiasts with a feeling of softness and comfort against the skin, as well as warmth and lightness, a very important feature for those who are constantly on the move.
Recommendations for use:
- The fabric, being very delicate, must be treated and maintained with care.
- Avoid pulling at the seams when putting on or taking off garments.
- Make sure you put the garment on correctly before starting the sport, especially the chamois and other pressure points, and do not strain seams or other attachment points.
- Avoid approaching branches, bushes, wires or other objects that may damage Reld's garments.
- Wash Reld garments immediately after each use, or allow them to air out well before storing them unwashed.
- Close the zips before washing the garment
- For a good care of the garment, hand wash in cold water is recommended.
- Use the right amount of neutral liquid detergent and do not add fabric softener or bleach.
- It is important to wash the garment inside out
- In case of heavy perspiration, we recommend rinsing the garment in cold water after each outing. This will prevent odour-causing bacteria from forming in the fibres.
- Reld garments should not be stretched or wrung out, even to remove excess water.
- Drying should be done in a warm and ventilated place, never with a dryer or radiator.
- For drying, it is recommended to lay the garment on a flat surface instead of hanging it up.
- Any peeling after a certain number of washes should not be considered a defect, but a natural result of the feel of the material.
- Do not leave your Reld garments to dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not store your Reld garments in damp, enclosed places. Avoid storing clothes in plastic bags.
Quick OverviewA Reld vest with excellent thermal performance and great moisture and sweat regulation while you're outdoors, whether you're out for a leisurely hike or a more demanding trail run.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.