The Finnlo Aquon Pro Plus oar simulates the most realistic water rowing and allows the perfect rowing training also in the gym. The flow of movement and the ergonomics of the seats is especially good compared to other rowing machines. The minimum distance of the footplate is reminiscent of professional rowing boats. The programs of the competition against the computer support optimally to increase the level of performance in each session.
The Finnlo Aquon Pro Plus is equipped with several features, which convey an extremely realistic rowing experience. The distance of the foot plate is ergonomically optimized, at only 9 cm, and the seat is at a height of 55 cm, reminding the professional rowing boats.
The reclining training equipment is equipped with a black backlight and a blue digital display. The performance setting is computer controlled between 30 and 300 watts. With simultaneous display screen of various levels of information: time, distance, time by 500 m, intensity, beats per minute, total hits, program, pulse and calories. It comes equipped with 12 fitness programs and 5 pacemaker programs, 2 interval programs, 4 pulse programs and much more.
- Row Class SA (according to DIN EN 957 - 1/7), developed and used by professional rowing athletes, winners of the gold medal and world Olympic champions
- Load control: independent of revolutions
- Adjustable intensity from 30 to 300 watts
- Resistance adjustment on the rowing handle for comfortable and fast variation of resistance
- Minimum foot platform distance of only 9 cm
- Professional seat height of 50 cm
- Combined magnet and air resistance technique (computer controlled)
- Display time / watt / level / beats per minute / program / pulse / beats in / total time for 500m / distance and calorie consumption
- LCD screen: black backlight
- 11 permanent display parameters, 12 fitness programs, 2 interval programs, 4 pulse programs, resistance adjustment on the rowing handle
- 5 race tracks (computer competition programs), one of them individually programmable
- Presetting training data
- 4 users
- Integrated pulse receiver for chest ribbons
- Adjustable footrest, also suitable for large numbers of footwear
- Premium aluminum bars for smooth rowing movements and maximum stability
- Comfort seat for particularly long rowing sessions
- Integrated transport rollers
- External power supply, 230 Volt
- Weight: 48 kg
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 249 x 51 x 98 cm
- Folding dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 148 x 51 x 196 cm
- Additional equipment: resistance on the rowing handle for comfortable variation and fast resistance, professional seat height of 50 cm, combined magnet and air resistance technique (computer controlled), display screen with time / watt / level / beats per minute / program / pulse / beats in / total time for 500m / distance and calorie consumption, LCD screen with black backlight, 11 permanent display, 12 fitness programs, 2 interval programs, 4 pulse programs, 5 -step programs (competition programs against the computer), one of them individually programmable
- Performance 30-300 watts
- Drive system: belt drive
- Technique of combined braking system of magnet and air resistance
- Resistance adjustment: computer controlled
- Load spectrum: 16 steps
- Load control independent of revolutions
- Fitness programs 12
- Hi Tech Computer blue backlight LCD-Display
- Computer display time / watt / level / beats per minute / program / pulse / total hits / hour for consumption 500m / distance / calories
- Permanent display: 11
- User: 4
- Training programs: 23
- Integrated pulse receiver for chest straps
- Lower pulse limit / Upper adjustable upper pulse limit
- Percentage of pulse for the upper limit
- Controlled heart rate programs: 4
- Integrated transport rollers
- Power 230V, 50Hz
- HA class (according to DIN EN 957 - 1/9)
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
Quick OverviewThe Finnlo Aquon Pro Plus paddle is preferred by professional athletes and by world and Olympic champions. Thanks to its resistance levels, its training programs and its dimensions, it perfectly simulates professional open water rowing. It is very suitable for the preparation of professional athletes, as well as for advanced users.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.