- System of assembly from inflatable structure from individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately through external valves of easy access.
- Ripstop outer fabrics are highly resistant to damage and limit the displacement of tears.
- Large hoods protect the ventilation holes that allow adjustable airflow through the tent while keeping the elements away
- The tent offers a standing height in the living room for comfort and freedom of movement and dressing.
- Reinforced triangular shaped tilt attachment points distribute the load carried by the outer fabric to resist strong winds
- Anti-mosquito netting with optimal breathability
- Weight: 29.5 Kg
- Outer fabric material: HydroTex Polycotton RS, 35% cotton / 65% polyester, Ripstop
- Floor material: Sewn earth sheet, polyester Oxford 210T, 100% polyester, 10,000 mm
- Capacity: 8 people
- Inflatable mounting structure
- Maximum pressure: 9 PSI
- Dimensions folded: 108 x 46 cm
- Wind Test: MAX: 95 Km/h, AVG: 95 Km/h
- Weight: 29.5 Kg
- Robens Wind Test:
Robens wind test: The determination of the performance of a Robens windproof tent is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of the test. During the test, they record the maximum speed impact (MAX) to which a tent was subjected and the average wind speed (AVG) at which the structural instability occurred. This can appear as a broken or deformed stick, or the collapse of the tent and the subsequent return to shape when the wind falls. At no time was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to maximum wind speed.
- HydroTex HD:
HydroTex HD fabric is designed to withstand many years of heavy use without compromising weight. The unique, tough and durable Robens lightweight fabric is a 75 denier high-density PU-coated polyester with a water resistance rating of 5000 mm. Includes UV inhibitors, flame retardant to provide more security.
Quick OverviewThe Robens Airventure range of tents understands the needs of the more adventurous, among its optimum features include the fully tested Hydrotec Polycotton RS fabric and the optimum inflation technology of the structure for easy and fast execution.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.