- Wide-cut mummy shape increases freedom of movement
- Hybrid construction: ThermoHybrid down blend top side for high insulation; Micro Thermo Ball bottom side, which minimizes heat loss through compression and moisture wicking
- 2 large interior mesh pockets to keep small items close at hand
- Zippered pillow pocket on hood
- MicroThermo Ball on feet and hood ensures moisture absorption
- 50% MicroThermo Ball fibre in the hybrid top fill will support down in wet conditions
- Redefined position and profile of the neck deflector minimizes drafts and heat loss
- Full-length insulated zipper
- Dimensions: 220 x 80 x 60 cm
- Body length: 195 cm
- Seasonal compatibility: 4 seasons
- Outer fabric material: Polyester taffeta 50D 300T, 100% polyester
- Lining: Polyester 50D 300T, 100% polyester
- Filling: ThermoHybrid 1200 g feathers, Top: 50% RDS 75/25 certified duck down and 50% MicroThermo Ball / Bottom: MicroThermo Ball, 600 FP, 100% polyester
- Design: Box Wall
- Zippers: YKK with automatic locking, open in two directions
- Opening variants: Right, Left
- Comfort temperature (female): - 9º C
- Temperature limit (man): - 16º C
- Maximum temperature: - 38º C
Folded dimensions: 34 x 27 cm
- Weight: 1985 g
Hybrid fill combines the superior insulation, weight and compression/height of down with the effective moisture management of MicroThermo Ball, a lightweight, low-bulk synthetic material.
- 4 Seasons
1 season: only for use in the summer months. 2 seasons: for use from late spring to early autumn. 3 seasons: For use from spring to autumn. 4 seasons: for use in all seasons, but best suited for colder conditions.
- YKK zips
YKK zippers are undoubtedly the best two-way zipper in the world known for their reliability and durability.
- Zip Together
Compatibility between the zippered together two individual sleeping bags, they can be quickly and easily compressed to form a single double bag.
- Shark Finn Foot Box
The special profile allows the foot to rest comfortably in a natural, unrestricted position.
Quick OverviewThis Robens sleeping bag offers quality insulation for the coldest hikes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.