- Body contour profile for optimal heat/weight ratio
- 3D hood profile
- Redefined neck deflector position and profile minimizes drafts and heat loss
- Roofing tile construction for maximum loft and insulation
- MicroThermo High Loft insulation provides superior insulation and compressibility
- Hood cord differentiated by thickness and structure for easy adjustment to the touch
- Shark fin foot box with additional insulation
- Full length insulated rack and pinion deflector
- Anti-locking zipper protector
- Compression bag for convenient transport and storage
- Mesh storage bag
- Suspension loops for aeration and drying
- YKK zippers
- Dimensions: 210 x 80 x 50 cm
- Body length: 190 cm
- Seasonal compatibility: 3-4 seasons
- Outer fabric material: Ripstop nylon 15D 429T, 100% nylon
- Coating: 30D 290T polyester taffeta, 100% polyester
- Insulation: MicroThermo High Loft
- Construction: Shingle Layer Construction
- Zips: YKK automatic locking - open in two directions
- Comfort temperature (woman): -8C
- Temperature limit (man): -15C
- Extreme temperature: - 36C
- Dimensions folded: 42 x 23 cm
- Weight: 1940 g
- Microthermo Insulation:
It is an adhered polyester fiber with the following properties: Excellent loft for great insulation, low but very durable for long life, very compressible for small packages and with anti-microbial treatment.
- YKK zippers:
YKK zippers are undoubtedly the best two-way zipper in the world renowned for its reliability and durability.
Lightweight ripstop outer fabrics are wind resistant, water repellent, durable and reliable.
- Zip Together
Compatibility between the zipper join two individual sleeping bags, they can be compressed quickly and easily to form a single double bag.
- 3-4 Seasons:
1 season: only for use in the summer months. 2 seasons: for use from late spring to early fall. 3 seasons: For use from spring to fall. 4 stations: to be used in all seasons, but more suitable for colder conditions.
- Shark Finn Foot Box:
The special profile allows the foot to rest comfortably in a natural position without restrictions.
Quick OverviewThe key features of the Robens sleeping bags in the Icefall range are: differentiated construction of the bag plant for maximum insulation, Microthermo High Loft insulating filler and new contoured thermo-cast profile for improved insulation.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.