- Comfort mummy shape improves freedom of movement
- Insulation material in hood and collar
- Redefined position and profile of the neck deflector minimizes drafts and heat loss
- Full length insulated rack deflector
- Anti-snag zipper protector
- Hood drawstring differentiated by thickness and structure for easy adjustment to the touch
- Compressible bag for convenient transport and storage
- Mesh storage bag
- Suspension loops for aeration and drying
- YKK zips
- The expansion system increases the insulation in the upper and lower half of the bag
- Minimises the interior space to be heated without compromising comfort and roominess
- High moisture transport lining material for added comfort
- Dimensions: 220 x 85 x 53 cm
- Body length: 195 cm
- Seasonal compatibility: 3 - 4 seasons
- Outer fabric material: Ripstop nylon 20D 400T, 100% Nylon
- Lining: 20D Nylon Taffeta 400T, 100% Nylon
- Filling: 600 g duck feather 85/15, 600 FP
- Design: Box Wall
- Zippers: YKK with automatic locking, can be opened in two directions
- Opening variants: Right, Left
- Comfort temperature (female): - 7º C
- Temperature limit (man): - 14º C
- Maximum temperature: - 35º C
Folded dimensions: 30 x 21 cm
- Weight: 1255 g
- Down Filling:
The Serac range uses the standard 85/15 filler mix for low but very high levels of insulation. Highly compressible for a small pack size, providing great breathability.
- YKK zips
YKK zippers are undoubtedly the best two-way zipper in the world known for their reliability and durability.
- Zip Together
Compatibility between the zippered together two individual sleeping bags, they can be quickly and easily compressed to form a single double bag.
- 3-4 Seasons
1 season: only for use in the summer months. 2 seasons: for use from late spring to early autumn. 3 seasons: For use from spring to autumn. 4 seasons: for use in all seasons, but best suited for colder conditions.
- Box Wall Construction
The filler needs space to work optimally and maximise its insulation potential. The inner walls of the construction are sewn inwards and outwards creating separate chambers positioned around its body and offer sufficient space for expansion after compression.
Quick OverviewThe key features of Robens sleeping bags from the Serac range are: excellent insulation to weight ratio, 85/15 duck feather filling, perfect for trekking adventures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.