The Robens Trail range responds to the diverse accommodation needs of adventurers participating in outdoor activities in general. It consists of a selection of 14 technical, lightweight, practical, durable and fully-functional tents in a wide variety of designs and sizes, with a capacity of 1 to 4 people.
- Type of tent: Tunnel
- Number of people: 1
- Rooms: 1
- Outer material: HydroTex HD RS, polyester 75D 189T, Ripstop, flame retardant, 100% polyester, 5,000 mm water column
- Seams: Sealed
- Floor: Polyester taffeta 75D 210T, water column 10,000 mm, 100% polyester
- Inner Tent: 68D 190T breathable polyester, 100% polyester
- Size of the tent when folded: 39 x 15 cm
- Tent weight: 2 Kg
- Poles: Aluminium Alloy 7001, T6, 8.5 mm, anodized
- Pieces per box: 6
- 3-season tent for one person
- Robust double wedge profile
- Lightweight Ripstop outer fabrics are wind-resistant, water-repellent, durable and reliable
- Excellent ventilation options
- Illuminated zipper pulls
- Alloy rods and colour-coded sleeves
- Rod sleeves lock at one end for easy insertion
- Adjustable main attachment points feature heavy-duty alloy buckles
- An outer tissue repair patch is included
- Storm protection adds extra stability to cope with extreme weather conditions by simply but ingeniously connecting the double roof, mast and guy wires with a flexible fabric loop that distributes the load of strong wind gusts throughout the structure with no weak points of tension
- Zipper placement allows door to open fully for unrestricted access and seating comfort
- Mesh with mosquito netting to ventilate and keep insects out
- Vents that allow healthy, adjustable airflow through the tent while keeping out the elements
- Robens Wind Test
Robens wind test: Determining the performance of a Robens tent against the wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of the test. During the test, they record the maximum speed impact (MAX) that a tent was subjected to and the average wind speed (AVG) at which structural instability occurred. This can appear as a broken or deformed pole, or the collapsing of the tent and the subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no time was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.
- HydroTex HD RS
HydroTex HD RS fabric is manufactured exclusively for Robens to meet the need for a lightweight, strong and durable material. The tough RipStop polyester is coated with 75 denier high density PU and has a water resistance rating of 5000 mm, UV inhibitors and is fire retardant for maximum safety. This fabric will withstand years of heavy use, no matter how tough the conditions.
Quick OverviewIndividual hikers and touring cyclists will appreciate the low weight and exceptional value of the Robens Starlight 1.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.