The Robens Route range responds to the growing demand for entry-level technical shops that are easy to understand and use. These tents include all the essential features required by up to 3 people to perfectly meet the needs of those adventurers just starting out and looking for a balance between performance and competitive price.
- Type of tent: Igloo
- Number of people: 3
- Rooms: 1
- Outer material: HydroTex Core, flame retardant, 75D polyester 190T, 100% polyester, water column up to 3.000 mm
- Seams: Sealed
- Floor: Polyester taffeta 75D 185T, water column up to 6,000 mm, 100% polyester
- Inner Tent: 68D 190T breathable polyester, 100% polyester
- Size of the tent when folded: 43 x 17 cm
- Tent weight: 2.7 Kg
- Poles: Aluminium Alloy 7001, T6, 8.5 mm, anodized
- Pieces per box: 6
- Free-standing interior tent
- Roll-up sides and front provide versatile porch solutions
- An outer tissue repair patch is included
- The tent is assembled starting from the inner tent
- Mesh with mosquito netting to ventilate and keep insects out
- Storage pockets on interior doors allow for neat storage to open up space and prevent accidental damage
- Toggle and ring clasp
- Vents that allow healthy, adjustable airflow through the tent while keeping out the elements
- Robens Wind Test
Robens wind test: Determining the performance of a Robens tent against the wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of the test. During the test, they record the maximum speed impact (MAX) that a tent was subjected to and the average wind speed (AVG) at which structural instability occurred. This can appear as a broken or deformed pole, or the collapsing of the tent and the subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no time was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.
- HydroTex Core
The HydroTex Core fabric has been created specifically for the new range of technical tents in the entry-level Route range. It is a strong and durable 75 denier polyester fabric that is embossed, flame retardant treated and polyurethane coated with a 3000 mm water resistance. This is a reliable factor in the various conditions encountered during less demanding outdoor travel.
Quick OverviewThis Robens tent offers an easy set up for those adventurers looking for a tent to take them to the next level after getting started.