- Waterproofing 2000 mm showing the amount of water in 1 cm2 before the water penetrates the coating.
- Mixed material rods to provide ultra-light strength
- Mast sleeve system is used in the low profile tents range to prevent snow accumulation and maximising wind release.
- External access ensures ease of use especially under demanding conditions
- Clip-on connector to keep inside and outside tent connected during assembly
- Storage pockets for interior doors can be stored to open space and prevent accidental damage
- Ample protected ventilation sections to allow for healthy, adjustable airflow through the tent while keeping the elements away
- Anchor line retainers allow convenient storage once the tent has been packed for transport.
- Ripstop outer fabrics are highly resistant to damage and limit the displacement of tears.
- Reinforced triangular tilt points to distribute the load carried by the outer fabric when the wind is strong
- Anti-mosquito netting with optimal breathability
- Carrying bag with roll-up closure
- Weight: 1820 g
- Outer fabric material: Hydrotex AWT-LT, polyester 20D 400T, ripstop. 100% silicone polyester on both sides
- Interior tent material: 10D nylon 410T, ripstop, 100% nylon, breathable
- Impermeability: 2000 mm
- Floor material: 40D nylon taffeta 260T. 100% nylon, 7,000 mm
- Capacity: 2 people
- Rods: Yunan alloy # 7001, T6, 8. 6 mm / carbon 9. 5 mm
- Dimensions folded: 46 x 14 cm
- Wind Test: MAX: 170 Km/h, AVG: 168 Km/h
- Weight: 1820 g
- Robens Wind Test:
Robens wind test: The determination of the performance of a Robens windproof tent is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of the test. During the test, they record the maximum speed impact (MAX) to which a tent was subjected and the average wind speed (AVG) at which the structural instability occurred. This can appear as a broken or deformed stick, or the collapse of the tent and the subsequent return to shape when the wind falls. At no time was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to maximum wind speed.
- Hydrotex AWT-LT:
HydroTex AWT-LT is a highly resistant 20 denier polyester that is highly protective against UV rays, treated with silicone on each side to provide a 2,000 mm hydrostatic head. Its hydrophobic nature ensures a tension throughout which is vital to the stability and performance of the tent. The tough, durable fabric has been developed exclusively for the Robens Lite range of tents to optimise performance when package size and weight are critical.
Quick OverviewThe Robens tents in the Lite range are designed for when performance, weight and size are really important and necessary for the camper. Features and space are reduced to a minimum while maintaining comfort and safety in your multi-stage adventures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.