- Flame-retardant fabric, flexible in contact with flames
- Impermeability: 5000 mm shows the amount of water in 1 cm2 before the water penetrates the coating.
- Ripstop outer fabrics are highly resistant to damage and limit the displacement of tears.
- Preformed flat cloth rails for easy sliding of rods, low profile and wind resistance
- Fully sealed seams for effective long-term waterproofing
- Anchor line retainers allow convenient storage once the tent has been packed for transport.
- Robens Low Vent airflow system allows for healthy ventilation throughout the store for optimum indoor temperature regulation
- Storage pockets for interior doors can be stored to open space and prevent accidental damage
- Includes adjustable clothesline for drying cloths and clothes
- Anchorage of sections from closing by lever and ring
- Yunan alloy rod lightweight, strong, reliable and durable
- Anti-mosquito netting with optimal breathability
- Carrying bag with roll-up closure
- Weight: 3,2 Kg
- Outer fabric material: HydroTex HD RS, 75D polyester 189T, Ripstop, flame retardant, 100% polyester
- Interior tent material: 68D polyester 190T, 100% polyester, breathable
- Impermeability: 5000 mm
- Floor material: 75D polyester 210T taffeta, 100% polyester, 10,000 mm
- Capacity: 2 people
- Rods: Yunan Alloy # 7001, T6, 8. 5 mm, anodized
- Dimensions folded: 53 x 19 cm
- Wind Test: MAX: 168 Km/h, AVG: 160 Km/h
- Weight: 3.2 Kg
- Robens Wind Test:
Robens wind test: The determination of the performance of a Robens windproof tent is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of the test. During the test, they record the maximum speed impact (MAX) to which a tent was subjected and the average wind speed (AVG) at which the structural instability occurred. This can appear as a broken or deformed stick, or the collapse of the tent and the subsequent return to shape when the wind falls. At no time was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to maximum wind speed.
- HydroTex HD RS:
HydroTex HD RS fabric is manufactured exclusively for Robens to meet the need for a lightweight, tough and durable material. The tough RipStop polyester is coated with 75 denier high density PU and has a water resistance rating of 5000 mm, UV inhibitors and is flame retardant for maximum safety. This fabric will withstand years of heavy use, no matter how harsh the conditions.
Quick OverviewThe Robens Trail tents range comprises 19 highly technical, lightweight and practical tents with all functions and durable materials for individual hikers to large groups of adventurers. Performance is guaranteed with quality materials, Hydrotex HD RS fabric and Yunan aluminium alloy rods.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.