- System of assembly from inflatable structure from individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately through external valves of easy access.
- Ripstop outer fabrics are highly resistant to damage and limit the displacement of tears.
- Large hoods protect the ventilation holes that allow adjustable airflow through the tent while keeping the elements away
- Rack with compatible opening for cable entry for electrical connection
- The windows of the largest, most flexible and durable tent models allow for internal lighting and exterior views.
- The tent offers a standing height in the living room for comfort and freedom of movement and dressing.
- Anchorage of sections from closing by lever and ring
- Reinforced triangular shaped tilt attachment points distribute the load carried by the outer fabric to resist strong winds
- Weight: 30 Kg
- Outer fabric material: HydroTex Polycotton RS, 35% cotton / 65% polyester, Ripstop
- Floor material: 75D polyester 185T taffeta PU-coated, 100% polyester, 3000 mm
- Floor: Sewn Canvas, Oxford 210T Polyester, 100% Polyester, 10,000 mm
- Capacity: 6 people
- Inflatable mounting structure
- Maximum pressure: 9 PSI
- Dimensions folded: 83 x 52 cm
- Wind Test: MAX: 130 Km/h, AVG: 113 Km/h
- Weight: 30 Kg
- Robens Wind Test:
Robens wind test: The determination of the performance of a Robens windproof tent is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of the test. During the test, they record the maximum speed impact (MAX) to which a tent was subjected and the average wind speed (AVG) at which the structural instability occurred. This can appear as a broken or deformed stick, or the collapse of the tent and the subsequent return to shape when the wind falls. At no time was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to maximum wind speed.
- HydroTex HD:
HydroTex HD fabric is designed to withstand many years of heavy use without compromising weight. The unique, tough and durable Robens lightweight fabric is a 75 denier high-density PU-coated polyester with a water resistance rating of 5000 mm. Includes UV inhibitors, flame retardant to provide more security.
Quick OverviewThe Robens Airventure range of tents understands the needs of the more adventurous, among its optimum features include the fully tested Hydrotec Polycotton RS fabric and the optimum inflation technology of the structure for easy and fast execution.