Roeckl Vaduz GORE-TEX Extra Warm Gloves Black
- Back: Dize Flex Polyester
- Palm of the hand: Micro-Air and Flex-foam
- Attributes: GORE-TEX inserts with Gore active technology, comfort-innovation, ergonomic cut, touchscreen compatible, ergonomic Flex-foam padding, elastic wrist band, reflective design elements, soft thumb, Easy-Dry lining, PrimaLoft Gold insulation with CrossCore technology, extra warmth
- GORE-TEX The GORE-TEX membrane consists of an ultra-thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene. Contains more than 1,400 million pores per cm2. It is breathable because sweat penetrates the membrane easily as the pores are 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule. It is also waterproof because the microscopic pores of the membrane impede the passage of water as they are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water. And it is windproof because the reticulated structure of the membrane traps the wind and prevents it from coming into contact with the skin.
- PrimaLoft Gold Cross Core with Aerogel
The benchmark insulation on the market. It offers excellent warmth without adding excessive weight and is a waterproof filling. It is highly breathable and allows moisture to move through it, keeping out the cold and sweat. It can be packed down into small spaces and is easy to transport. Finally, it stands out for for its incomparable soft and pleasant touch and it's good shape. The Cross Core version combines PrimaLoft Gold insulation with aerogel for lightweight warmth using 90 percent post-consumer recycled material. Silica aerogel is composed of more than 95 percent air and according to PrimaLoft is the lightest solid material known to man and one of the most effective insulation materials.
Perfect grip, comfortably light and slim. Extremely breathable through micro-perforation. Exclusively from Roeckl.
High quality soft foam with good cushioning properties, offering more comfort on the handlebars.
Quick OverviewInsulation against water, cold and wind; with optimum grip thanks to its multiple technologies.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.