- Optimised power transmission thanks to the Sensor Blade outer shell design that reduces weight and efficiently directs power through the front of the boot and onto the ski
- Gripwalk compatible design (not included). Gripwalk soles feature a rubber band and curved toe for natural movement and increased traction
- Regular Fit, this regular cut version has a 102 mm last that provides a comfortable and anatomical feel regardless of the shape of the foot
- Adjustable flex, a simple adjustment of the backbone provides a greater range of flex so that power, performance and comfort can be customized
- Support and warmth with insulation Thinsulate Stretch technology insulates and offers improved support to the foot for easier skiing
- Customised comfort, customisable boots allow you to personalise the inside of the boot for comfort and support
- Weight: 2.06 kg (size EU 26.5)
- Flex index: 100
- Last: 102 mm
- Leg material: Polyolefin
Specifications: Flexible fit
- Outer shell: Sensor Blade Technology
- Outer shell material: Polyurethane
- Midsole material: Polyurethane
- Diagonal Buckles
- Closure material: 100% Aluminium
- Closure settings: - 4 micro
- Adjustable buckle teeth 3 positions
- Lining with Custom T3 technology
- Lining Material: 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- One-piece Powder Wrap tongue
- Powerstrap width: 40 mm
- Gripwalk System compatible sole
- Drop: Canting
- Sensor Blade:
SENSOR BLADE shell technology eliminates excessive shell materials to reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional and flexural rigidity for optimized power and energy transmission.
- Custom T3:
The customised boots offer personalisation on the inner padding to better wrap the foot and provide more comfort. The T3 version has single injected Flexalon perforated padding for constant medium density in the performance and fit zones.
- 3M Thinsulate Stretch:
3M Thinsulate is a lightweight synthetic insulation developed by 3M that provides warmth and comfort in cold and wet conditions throughout the day. 3M Thinsulate Stretch technology offers more elasticity, increased freedom of movement and improved support in the foot for easier skiing.
- Flex Adjustment:
The Flex Adjustment allows for a greater range of bending so that power, performance and comfort can be customized through a simple rear screw adjustment.
- Gripwalk System Soles (compatible):
Walking in ski boots can be quite slippery on some surfaces. But the Gripal sole and binding system turns a conventional ski boot into a true performance miracle. This is achieved in particular by the excellent grip, the high-profile rounded soles and the perfectly matched Gripwalk fastening components. Made of a new type of copolymer rubber material, the convex rib offers excellent walking comfort and excellent grip on slippery surfaces. In addition, separately replaceable sole pads ensure perfect power transfer around the toe and heel and precise release. As long as you use an original Gripwalk fixture or a 100% compatible touring fixture that you can identify by the official Gripwalk logo. Unfortunately, conventional Alpine bindings without a Gripwalk logo are not compatible.
Quick OverviewRossignol's Allspeed 100 Alpine ski boots offer award-winning power and precision in a 102 mm last that fits different shaped feet.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.