- Easier to ski, better fit Dual Core technology provides specific power transmission and the outer shell wrap for greater responsiveness in rebound, response and control
- Lightweight, full power, Generative Design Grid technology minimizes boot side thickness and maximizes efficient use of material to reduce weight and improve energy transfer
- Optimized hiking mode, the lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50 degree range of motion when walking for effective touring and maximum skiing power
- Gripwalk compatible design (not included). Gripwalk soles feature a rubber band and curved toe for natural movement and increased traction
- Regular Fit, this regular cut version has a 102 mm last that provides a comfortable and anatomical feel regardless of the shape of the foot
- Customised comfort, customisable boots allow you to personalise the inside of the boot for comfort and support
- Weight: 1.82 kg (size EU 26.5)
- Flex index: 90
- Last: 102 mm
- Leg material: Polyolefin
Specifications: Running Mode
- Outer shell: Generative Design Grid Technology
- Outer shell material: Polyurethane
- Midsole material: Polyurethane
Specifications: Dual Core
- Buckle material: 100% Aluminium
- Closure settings: - 4 micro
- Adjustable buckle teeth 3 positions
- Lining with Full Custom T4 technology
- One-piece Power Wrap tongue
- Powerstrap width: 40 mm
- Gripwalk System compatible sole
- Generative Design Grid:
A new progressive approach to data-based design that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. The Generative Design Grid outer shell design, focused on minimizing wall thickness to reduce weight while improving power and support, offers the best combination of both features.
- Custom T4:
The customised boots offer personalisation on the inner padding to better wrap the foot and provide more comfort. The T4 version has mono injected polyethylene padding for constant soft density in the performance and fit zones.
- Dual Core Technology:
The 'power injection' method allows two different plastic durometers to be injected at the same time. This unique single injection process allows for specific power transmission and outer shell wrapping. In addition, it creates the Dual Core sandwich construction throughout the housing, resulting in more vivid bounce, responsiveness and total control throughout the turn.
- Hike Mode 2.0:
The new optimized hike mode includes a wider opening at the back of the lower housing and a lower rotation axis to optimize range of motion and upward mobility (50 degree ROM). The articulated bottom insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rear support while providing maximum downward power transmission.
Quick OverviewFrom powder on the slopes to the most incredible pows: the 90 is designed to ski all over the mountain.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.