The Rossignol Alltrack Pro 120 GW boots are designed for all-mountain skiing: from powder slopes to the most incredible bowls. Their detachable leg cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking and the 100 mm last combines comfort and control. The Generative Design Grid casing is designed to minimise weight and overall power transmission in all conditions and terrain. The pre-shaped liner includes Thinsulate for added warmth and is thermally moulded to ensure a precise fit.
- Medium Fit: the Medium Fit version is 100mm long and ensures a comfortable and precise fit with a perfect balance of control and comfort
- - Lightweight, full power, Generative Design Grid technology minimizes boot side thickness and maximizes efficient use of material to reduce weight and improve energy transfer
- - Easier to ski, better fit Dual Core technology provides specific power transmission and the outer shell wrap for greater responsiveness in rebound, response and control
- - Optimized hiking mode, the lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50 degree range of motion when walking for effective touring and maximum skiing power
- Fully customised comfort, anatomical fit: the fully customised boots offer anatomical ankle support and are 100% customisable for comfort, precision and power transmission
- Support and warmth with insulation Thinsulate Stretch technology insulates and offers improved support to the foot for easier skiing
- - Gripwalk compatible design (not included)
- Weight: 1,87 Kg/boot (size 26,5)
- Bending index: 120
- - Last: 100 mm
- Cane material: Polyolefin
- Specifications: Running Mode
- Casing: Generative Design Grid Technology
- Housing material: Polyurethane
- Midsole material: Polyurethane
- Specifications: Dual Core
- Material buckles: 100% Aluminium
- Adjustments closures: - 4 micro
- Adjustable buckle teeth 3 positions
- Lining with Full Custom T2 technology
- One-piece Power Wrap tongue
- Insulation material: Thinsulate
- Width of the lining loop: 40 mm
- Gripwalk System compatible sole
- Generative Design Grid:
A new progressive approach to data-based design that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. The Generative Design Grid outer shell design, focused on minimizing wall thickness to reduce weight while improving power and support, offers the best combination of both features.
- Pre-Shape Liner Full Custom 2
Full Custom pre-shaped booties mould around the ankle for a precise and comfortable fit. Customisation acts on the internal cushioning to improve foot wrap and comfort, and also on the outer materials to increase precision and power transmission. The T2 version has two separate bi-injected areas with medium density EVA rubber padding in the performance areas and soft density padding in the setting areas.
- Dual Core Technology
The "power injection" method allows two different plastic durometers to be injected at the same time. This unique single injection process allows for specific power transmission and outer shell wrapping. In addition, it creates the Dual Core sandwich construction throughout the housing, resulting in more vivid bounce, responsiveness and total control throughout the turn.
- Hike Mode 2.0
The new optimized hike mode includes a wider opening at the back of the lower housing and a lower rotation axis to optimize range of motion and upward mobility (50 degree ROM). The articulated bottom insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rear support while providing maximum downward power transmission.
- 3M Thinsulate Stretch
3M Thinsulate is a lightweight synthetic insulation developed by 3M that provides warmth and comfort in cold and wet conditions throughout the day. 3M Thinsulate Stretch technology offers more elasticity, increased freedom of movement and improved support in the foot for easier skiing.
Quick OverviewFrom powder slopes to the most incredible bowls: the Alltrack Pro 120 GW is designed for all-mountain skiing.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.