- Versatile design for All-Mountain: The all-terrain inverted bridge provides precision and fun on the soft nine so you can master all kinds of snow
- Easy stability thanks to the LCT construction with Line Control technology for a less rigid feel and reduced counter-bending for increased control
- Improved control with Air Tip VAS technology absorbs initial impacts for pure snow contact in mixed conditions
- Progressive singing creates the perfect shape for a fluid and fun feeling when going through all types of terrain and snow
- Smooth and lively performance thanks to HD Core technology balancing damping and manoeuvrability for a lively feel on mixed terrain
- Fixings included: Model Xpress 11 GW B83
- Ski size 174 cm: 3.7 kg
- Intermediate level of use
- Dimension line (width of the ski) : 123 - 80 - 113 mm
- Edge profile: Progressive
- Rocker: All trail Rocker
- Central Wall Construction
- Bindings: Xpress 11 GW B8
- Xpress2 fastening system
- High Density Core
- Covering material: Carbon
- Spatula size 142 to 163: 126 mm
- Skate size 142 to 163 74 mm
- Tail size 142 to 163: 110 mm
- Turning radius size 142: 10 m
- Turning radius size 149: 11 m
- Turning radius size 156: 12 m
- Turning radius size 163: 13 m
- LCT Construction:
The LCT construction, based on the patented Line Control technology, offers smooth stability and control with greater tolerance and accessibility. The center power rail is integrated between the core and the top sheet to reduce counter-bending and provide smooth stability and secure control.
Carbon is the king of the fibres with the most effective strength-to-weight ratio to ensure greater stability and contact of the ski with the snow, while maintaining ultra-light weight.
- Sidewall Central:
The Central Dualtec technology combines the best elements of sandwich and cap constructions to improve edge grip, durability and ease of use. The Cap construction of the ends makes entry and exit more comfortable and easy, while the traditional edges under the foot guarantee great power and control.
- HD Core CI:
The HD Carbon Core, developed at Rossignol's new state-of-the-art factory in Sallanches, France, features a versatile carbon construction, which balances the power, stability and energy transmission of the new Line Control Technology with lightweight agility in mixed snow and uneven terrain.
- Air Tip VAS:
All contact with the snow begins at the spatula of the ski. AIR TIP VAS technology, an entirely new blend of iconic Rossignol innovation, lightens the roll and absorbs initial impacts to provide pure contact and control with the snow. The integrated Visco damper filters out the impacts of the terrain, calming and stabilizing the ski for concentrated energy and cleaner energy transfer.
- All Terrain Rocker:
The new All Terrain Rocker profile, adapted for all types of terrain and snow, offers a more balanced mix of precision in hard snow and fun in soft snow. The longer and more progressive profile on the spatula and tail are adjusted on each model, to offer a more specific performance on all types of terrain and the freedom to stand out in any condition.
- Progressive Sidecut:
The Progressive Sidecut profile, a totally new design for modern multi-purpose skiing, offers a safe grip and more fun and fluidity when skiing on any type of terrain or snow. The rounder profiles of the spatula and tail come into play immediately, as well as coming out of the turns with ease for fun handling on uneven terrain and snow.
Quick OverviewBuilt to perform at its best. Designed to make you feel free. The Experience 80 CI perfectly combines the performance of parabolic skiing with the lively feeling of freeriding.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.