Rossignol Fonction PrimaLoft Jacket Dark Blue
- Classic cut: sporty, ski-inspired, slim fit cut
- Waterproof membrane 20 000 mm / breathable membrane 15 000 mm
- 100/80 insulation - warmer insulation in the body and lighter insulation in the sleeves for cold weather comfort
- Heat-sealed seams: main seams are sealed to keep out rain, snow and wind
- Ergonomic sleeves: ergonomic sleeve design adapts to the skier's body position for comfort and freedom of movement
- Water repellent finish: Durable water repellent (DWR) coating repels snow and light rain
- Breathable PrimaLoft Eco technology keeps you warm even in wet conditions and features thermal insulation with 100% post-consumer recycled content made from plastic bottles. Certified by GRS (Global Recycling Standard)
- Textile material: Oxford
- Accessories: Glasses cleaner - Key ring - Earphone hole
- Material: 100 % Polyester
- Interior: Elastic panels at back of armhole
- Finish: 2-layer coating. Treatment for durable water repellent finish (DWR)
- Insulation material PrimaLoft ECO 100 % PCR - Body 100 g / Sleeves 80 g
- Fixed and adjustable hood - Compatible with helmet
- Ski pass pocket - One chest pocket - Two hand pockets - Inside pockets - Inside pockets
- Elasticated cuffs with thumb holes
- Snow foil fixed with nylon coated with anti-slip silicone
- Ventilation zipper closure - Waterproof zippers
- Elastic drawstring adjustments at the hem
- Weight approx.: 161 g/m2
- Membrane 20 000/15 000
Products equipped with a 10,000 mm or 20,000 mm membrane guarantee waterproofing. The breathability of Rossignol products, i.e. the ability of a garment to wick away moisture, varies between 10,000 g/m2/24h and 20,000 g/m2/24h.
The first alternative to down, PrimaLoft synthetic insulation shows surprising functionalities in wet and cold environments. The water-repellent treatment keeps the skier warm even when wet. Packable, the padding is very compact and flexible.
Applies only to PrimaLoft. The GRS is an international, voluntary, full product standard that sets out the requirements for third party certification of recycled content.
- Durable water-repellent treatment
Rossignol ski clothing is coated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment. Allows water to drip down the length of the garment without getting inside.
Quick OverviewStay comfortable and protected from rain or heavy snow in a warm, lightweight and breathable design.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.