Rossignol Hero Depart PrimaLoft Jacket Black
- Classic cut: flattering slim fit inspired by skiing
- Waterproof membrane 20 000 mm / Breathable membrane 20 000 mm : stay dry and comfortable in the rain or heavy snow
- Down-like warmth
- PrimaLoft Thermoplume insulation in the body, with 100% post-consumer recycled content, offers high-level warmth with silky fiber down that mimics the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down
- Lightweight, breathable, recycled warmth design: Breathable PrimaLoft ECO insulation technology keeps you warm even in wet conditions and features thermal insulation with 100% post-consumer recycled content made from plastic bottles
- Optimised waterproofing
- Ergonomic sleeve design matches the skier's body position for comfort and freedom of movement
- Fully taped seams - all seams are taped to create a wind, rain and snow tight compartment
- Ergonomic sleeves: the ergonomic sleeve design matches the skier's body position for comfort and freedom of movement
- Bi-directional stretch: bi-directional stretch offers increased comfort and freedom of movement
- Water repellent finish: durable water repellent (DWR) coating repels light rain and snow
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Membrane 20000
Products equipped with a 10,000 mm or 20,000 mm membrane guarantee waterproofing. The breathability of Rossignol products, i.e. the ability of a garment to wick away moisture, varies between 10,000 g/m2/24h and 20,000 g/m2/24h.
The first alternative to down, PrimaLoft synthetic insulation shows surprising functionalities in wet and cold environments. The water-repellent treatment keeps the skier warm even when wet. Packable, the padding is very compact and flexible.
Applies only to PrimaLoft. The GRS is an international, voluntary, full product standard that sets out the requirements for third party certification of recycled content.
- PrimaLoft Black Insulation Thermoplume
PrimaLoft Black Insulation ThermoPlume insulation is composed of small, silky tufts of fiber that mimic the warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. A patented finish ensures warmth, even in wet conditions.
Bonded insulation baffles offer maximum protection against storms, snow and rain. Unlike the seams of classic down jackets, they are an insurmountable barrier against moisture.
- Durable water-repellent treatment
Rossignol ski clothing is coated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment. Allows water to drip down the length of the garment without getting inside.
Depending on the elastane composition, Rossignol's 2-way or 4-way stretch membrane can adapt to all movement limitations.
Quick OverviewThe Rossignol Hero Depart PrimaLoft jacket is certified by the Global Recycling Standard for PrimaLoft fibre, which guarantees that textile materials are recycled in compliance with environmental and social criteria.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.